Ok guys, so here goes our first recipe for you.
We chose a desert we both like very much! A lot of people actually avoid making chocolate soufflés, but trust us, this recipe is very easy. We promise you’ll have a perfect chocolate soufflé EVERY TIME! ☺️
So, these are ALL the ingredients you will need:
Preparation and baking time:
Cca. 20 minutes!
Ingredients for 4 persons:
- 2 eggs
- 100g of chocolate for cooking (we used white chocolate this time!)
- 100g of sugar
- 100g of flour
- 100g margarine or butter
- 1 vanilla sugar (8g)
1. Dissolve the chocolate and margarine on steam;
2. Mix eggs with sugar and vanilla sugar and then add the melted mixture of chocolate and margarine and mix it all together;
3. Add flour to the mixture;
4. Prepare baking molds (eg. for muffins) or ceramic cups, cover them with plenty of butter and flour (so the mixture doesn’t stick!). Pour the finished mixture into the molds or cups;
5. Bake in preheated oven at 250°C for 10 minutes. Pay attention that you are baking it for exactly 10 minutes in order to achieve the desired result. Do NOT open the oven while backing!
6. Carefully put the soufflé on plates and serve HOT. It has to be served immediately from the oven without cooling.
AND VOILA – your soufflé is ready!
Serve the soufflé with ice cream (we recommend vanilla flavored) and cherry as desired. 🍒
The inside of our soufflé is smooth & fluent.
Easy to make and very delicious. Good for family gatherings, birthdays, breakfasts, brunches etc.
Bon apetit and you’re welcome!